Sunday, February 5, 2012

its February

the time has passed and new things are ahead in front of us. so now it's February and i only got 2 more months to go till i finish with everything. this is the time when i say "finallyyyyyy the time is hereeee.. soon." and get over with this diploma. oh yeah. another phase of life is about to end. :D

well along with my life at perlis, Study the most important here, still. priority it to the max. and come along with my music. oh yeah. another weird and underground bands coming into my lappy this past few days. and now i turn out to be a Sonic Youth maniac. hell yeah with sonic youth. :D



Once we talk abt sonic youth, shoegaze is running in our heads as the sound of their music is really freaking loud that blows out our mind. and that is the thing that i really like abt this band which is getting things loud and make it explode in our head. :D well basically this band really makes my day whenever im in the down or up mood. so yeah

February turn out to be a one busy month for me as there's gonna be test project assignment quizes and everything. and it really sicken me where other things are in the way for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment