Tuesday, March 13, 2012

youyouyouyouyou :B

it's been a while , its been so long its been forever. i really didn't see this one coming as it all out of sudden pops up and strikes me where the feelings came in naturally. :D and i really like that so so so much. She's the one that been there when i need someone , talk to me , and care for me. it was great being with her and i love her.

It all started with a text , a call , a chat and feelings. The main thing for sure is that i am happy to be around with her. all my probs and my feelings are being share which she really understands it all. again , another love for her. She's not the one who really thinks that im still a kid , being silly around , and all. she's the one who taking things up really serious and turn it into a good stuffs i call it. hahahaha. :D its kinda funny tho to think back cause we've known each other since high school and now we're actually dating. and how long was that? really really fucking long. a simple minded girl , vintage type which im so into , poetry , books and music. back in old days, all we did was smile to each other saying "hi" "op" or "bosssssssss". and now all of that changes.

with all those laugh and smile that we shared , really makes my day with the joy in the heart. the love she's been giving to me all these while were awesome and im looking forward of more in it. :D its kinda like having the best feeling and being on top of the world when you're in my position. can bet on that. :D There are some ground rules we gotta follow and one of it is not calling her "hot stuffs". hihihihihihihi. yg penting iboh manas. kaka doik doik klak. :D hahaha. my my my. so yeah , she's cool , she's pretty, she's cute and most of all , she's awesome. :D a book sniffer which i really dont really get the idea of doing so. a big harry potter fan. loves to tweet around and all. hihihihihi. well , am happy and i freaking loveeee yaaaa phylliz zoe sarah! :D


 am sorry for the curi of ur photo. really am sorry. boh manas ar. klak cepat tua klak. tp mun manas , manas kat phone ar. jgn nak emo2 ngn status. ok. love u darling. kiss kiss! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment