Friday, February 8, 2013

welcome to the family

As it goes on and on with music, things started to get heat up with my personal gadgets of guitar effects and another new born guitar. :D

to kick up start for this year's revolution of 2013, i got 2 new members to the family. first of all, my newly boss me-50! woohoo. i bet some of u don't really know how cool this thing is but to tell you the truth , it really does sound great. thanks to my Bro Dani for helping me out to get a dealer which gives out a cheap price on this shit. really worth it and the sound tht produce from it was just unbelievable. delay, modulator nang tip top. steady habis. serious shit fellassss!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

newly born boss me-50.

The story doesn't really ends here. the next member of the family is my newly guitarrrrr Jack n Danny!! HAHA. cool hipster brand eh. but the body doesn't really tell how sucky and how awful it will cost the quality to be. The real thing about this guitar is that the pick up and wiring of the guitar had been change and it sounds super awesome. smooth , nice soft and thick sound of plucking. suits to play indie rock , slow drive , and such. so yeah. awesome! :D 




No comments:

Post a Comment