Monday, November 7, 2011

boredom

The boredom is killing me! ah crap. :( so now what am i going to do? been on9 like for the whole day , and its killing me. shit. crap. fuck. whenever i got my ass online , there aint got any notification or what for me. how sad is that. maybe this poor cecen still being lame and sucky like before till now. never ever change and gain the coolest. i wonder when. :D

but anyway , crap , i love myself for being myself. unlike some psychopath who added me up in fb and giving me like for some status and when i go and check her profile our. it turn out to be all korean artistes photos in her album. HOW UNCOOL IS THAT? fuck. ANYWAY , the point is , if a person doesn't want to be herself/himself as in how cool or uncool he/she is , then why create fb and beinggggggggggggg some random psycho? MY GOD. things are getting more and more complicated. so yeah , this is a new crap im sharing out. and shit, it aint cool. :D

it SUPPOSE TO BE A BOREDOME POSTTTTTTTT and how the hell this person pop up here being korean and shit. aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

but then what the hell , i got cool frens around to hook up with. aint gonna be sad. whenever im having a bad day , im gonna make it a good day. having lame day , tryyy to make it a cool day. boring day? guess what , gonna make it a fun day for me 2nite. :

No comments:

Post a Comment