Friday, April 20, 2012

a kick start meet up

The day that we've been waiting for a month and 4 days had just passed. That was the day that I finally met my lovely Sarah. The meet up was our first day out being a couple. which was considered as our first lovely date.

Oh well , what can i say about the meet up? it Was effing lovely and Fun! The happy feelings were burning in my heart when she's standing in front of me with her sweet lovely smile. The big wide sparkling eyes eye-ing into my eyes. and all i can show her is the wide smile upon my face. and thats the time when she kept on saying "aie , kenak senyum jak jak dari tadik? is there something on my face? *rubbing on her face with her tiny fingers wondering if there's anything on* "

The day that we spent time together was filled up with joy , laughter , love , giggling , stories , and more. While having my time with Sarah , most of the time I was looking at her big round eyes and just give out a smile. A Happy smile i would call it. Who wouldn't be that happy when ur love ones is there in front of ya talking , and smiling being happy around ya. Happy is the word for our first date and yeah. effing true on that. :D

Her big round eyes that i wanted to see since the day we dated were there , blinking and keep on soften my heart and gave a big wide silly smiles upon my face till i wanted to try to open up my big eyes to compete with hers. sadly my eyes is too Asian and it need the help of my fingers to open it wide to match her eyes. and i effing loveeeeeeeeeeeee her big round cute lovely eyes. :D

Really look nasty here. silly me. :D 

And i was really surprise for the gift that she gave me. OH CRAP. Really really am loving her to the max when i receive it from her. its kinda like asdfghjkl gila babi suka eh this Sarah. the love feelings keep on getting stronger and stronger eh for her. and I would like to say a big THANK YOU  to you Sarah! effing love u more and more each day. ur the greatest.

Back in those days when we kept on waiting for the moment of our first date, we were like a dead zombies who wanted to eat up real flesh so hard. and its kinda a sucky feelings when ur not there with ur love ones spending time together doing the couple things. but then the day strikes , it turn out to be a meaningful day out as the long period of time holding on the "waiting". and what can i say about it ? Sarah being lovely and spark up the day enlighten my life. The fire is burninggggg in between us. and i effing love that! 

She pinch whenever im being silly
She smacks whenever im being naughty
She laugh whenever i make out silly jokes
She smiles whenever i smile at her
She blush whenever i say lovely things about her
She says "i love you" whenever i ask "love me not"
She cares whenever i makes her worry
She lifts me up whenever im down
She kisses me back whenever i give her a kiss
She hugs me back whenever i give her a hug
She talks whenever i keep silent
She listens whenever i story telling
She shares out her feelings whenever she wants to
She poses out herself whenever we're snapping a photo together
She deletes off the photos which she thinks she looks ugly
She keeps all the texts that i had been sending
She reads out my blog , walls , and tweets every single day
She sends out a morning text every single morning. 
She complains things whenever she feels annoyed and paranoid
She hates it whenever things are crashing down around her
She makes up wonderful and lovely photos with her cam
She posts up lovely post in her blog , tweet , and fb
She listens to lovely and relaxing music
She gives me a hi-5 whenever i lift up my hand
She holds back my hand when i hold hers


and most importantly among all is that 

She loves me

:D


and i love u too Sarah! 


No comments:

Post a Comment